Gary Jet Center, Inc. is seeking a qualified SIC candidate for a CE525B (CJ3) based at Gary/Chicago Airport
(KGYY). The aircraft is utilized for Part 91 Owner Operations. The candidate preferably lives within 2 hours from
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Must be highly knowledgeable of the Company GOM, Flight Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Flight Manuals, etc. and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties.
• Responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of the flight assignment.
• Is considered in training for upgrading to PIC and is to take advantage of the PIC’s experience, training, and instructions.
• Additional duties will be those delegated to him/her from the PIC’s job description.
• Responsible to the Chief Pilot for the performance of all assigned duties involved in the safe and efficient conduct of flight assignments.
Certifications and Licenses
• Commercial Certificate
• Second Class Medical
• Current US Passport
• Total Flight Time: 500 hrs.
• Multi-Engine Land (MEL): 50 hrs.
• Pilot-in-Command (PIC): 300 hrs.
• Instrument: 50 hrs.
Gary Jet Center, Inc. offers competitive salary, full benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Additional benefits include 401(k) Savings Plan, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance,
and paid vacation.