Gary Jet Center, Inc. is seeking a qualified PIC candidate for a LEAR45XR based at Gary/Chicago Airport (KGYY).
The aircraft is utilized for Part 91 Owner Operations. The candidate preferably lives within 2 hours from KGYY.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Must be highly knowledgeable of the Company GOM, Flight Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Flight Manuals, etc. and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties.
• Responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of the flight assignment.
• Plans flight assignments and obtains briefing information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating procedures, and special instructions.
• Ensures aircraft is inspected, loaded, equipped, and manned for the flight assignment.
• Supervises loading and distributing of cargo and passengers and determines that weight & balance is within the prescribed limitations per appropriate loading schedules, load computer, or applicable information and graphs contained in the Aircraft Flight Manual.
• Operates aircraft at favorable altitude, considering turbulence, oxygen requirements, and comfort of passengers during flight.
• Responsible to the Chief Pilot for the performance of all assigned duties involved in the safe and efficient conduct of flight assignments.
Certifications and Licenses
• ATP Certificate
• First Class Medical
• Current US Passport
• Lear45 Type Rating preferred but not required
• Total Flight Time: 3500 hrs.
• Multi-Engine Land (MEL): 2000 hrs.
• Pilot-in-Command (PIC): 3000 hrs.
• Instrument: 300 hrs.
• Jet/Turbine: 1000 hrs.
Gary Jet Center, Inc. offers competitive salary, full benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Additional benefits include 401(k) Savings Plan, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance,
and paid vacation.