Gary Jet Center, Inc. is seeking a qualified PIC candidate for a HS125-900XP based at Gary/Chicago Airport (KGYY). The aircraft is utilized for both Part 91 Owner operations as well as On-demand Part 135 Charter. The candidate preferably lives within 2 hours from KGYY.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the Company GOM, Flight Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Flight Manuals, etc. and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of the flight assignment.
- Plans flight assignments and obtains briefing information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating procedures, and special instructions.
- Ensures aircraft is inspected, loaded, equipped, and manned for the flight assignment.
- Supervises loading and distributing of cargo and passengers and determines that weight & balance is within the prescribed limitations per appropriate loading schedules, load computer, or applicable
- information and graphs contained in the Aircraft Flight Manual.
- Operates aircraft at favorable altitude, considering turbulence, oxygen requirements, and comfort of passengers during flight.
- Responsible to the Chief Pilot for the performance of all assigned duties involved in the safe and efficient conduct of flight assignments.
Certifications and Licenses
- ATP Certificate
- First Class Medical
- Current US Passport
- HS125 Type Rating preferred but not required
- Minimum Requirements
- Total Flight Time: 2500 hrs.
- Multi-Engine Land (MEL): 500 hrs.
- Pilot-in-Command (PIC): 500 hrs.
- Instrument: 150 hrs.
- Turbine: 100 hrs.
Gary Jet Center, Inc. offers competitive salary, full benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Additional benefits include 401(k) Savings Plan, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and paid vacation.