Pilot-In Command CE525B (CJ3)
Gary Jet Center, Inc. is seeking a qualified PIC candidate for a CE525B (CJ3) based at Gary/Chicago Airport (KGYY). The aircraft will fly approximately 200 hours a year for a local family. It is a Part 91 account only. The candidate preferably lives within 2 hours from KGYY.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the Company GOM, Flight Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Flight Manuals, etc. and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of the flight assignment.
- Plans flight assignments and obtains briefing information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating procedures, and special instructions.
- Ensures aircraft is inspected, loaded, equipped, and manned for the flight assignment.
- Supervises loading and distributing of cargo and passengers and determines that weight & balance is within the prescribed limitations per appropriate loading schedules, load computer, or applicable
- information and graphs contained in the Aircraft Flight Manual.
- Operates aircraft at favorable altitude, considering turbulence, oxygen requirements, and comfort of passengers during flight.
- Responsible to the Chief Pilot for the performance of all assigned duties involved in the safe and efficient conduct of flight assignments.
Certifications and Licenses
- ATP Certificate
- CE525 Type preferred but not required
Gary Jet Center, Inc. offers competitive salary, full benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Additional benefits include 401(k) Savings Plan, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and paid vacation.